Welcome to the Tucson Invitational Games (TIG), the premier destination for your Softball and Baseball spring training trip. With plenty of warm weather, competition and discounted hotel accommodations there is no other place to be. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we offer our teams and the attention we give to you throughout your stay. If you have any questions about the TIG don’t hesitate to contact us!
- DIII, NAIA, and Junior College
- Dates of Play – February 27th – March 28th, 2021
- Registration Fee – $250 (Non-Refundable)
- Game Fee – $90.00 per game. Game Fee is $125 per game after November 1st
- NCAA Game Balls provided.
- On-Site Athletic Trainer
- One Free 2 hour Practice.
- 3.5% processing fee for all credit card payments
- Your registration will not be complete until your registration fee has been received.
- Games on your travel dates need to be approved by Tucson Invitational Games.
Here’s what we offer:
- Clay Mounds/Homeplate
- Full Concession Stand – Team Meal Plans Available
- Enclosed Break-Away Fences
- Water and cups provided in dugouts
- Complete ADA accessible
Rain-out: If a game cannot be rescheduled you will receive a credit for the following years event.
Date Changes: To ensure that you receive your schedule in a timely fashion, we ask that you submit any changes to your schedule by November 1. If you have any changes after November 1, there could be a $100 change fee per day for any revisions.
For Lincoln Park Rules, ticketing information, directions and FAQ’s click here.