Lincoln Park / Ticketing Information / FAQ’s
Our Home Field Abraham Lincoln Regional Park is ADA accessible with restrooms, bleachers and a full concession stand. There are ramadas outside the gates to enjoy a picnic after the game. The Park also has soccer fields, baseball fields and the Clements Recreation Center that includes outdoor basketball courts. There is also a walking path that surrounds both the softball fields as well as the soccer fields, to enjoy the games and the scenery that Tucson has to offer.
Lincoln Park – North Complex (Fields 5,6,7,8)
8100 E. Escalante Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85730-4014
Admission: Single Day
- Adults – $6.00
- Kids (12 and Under) – Free
Admission: Event Pass
- Event Pass – $30
- Do you have to pay for parking? – No, there is plenty of parking on the east and west side of the softball fields.
- Can I bring in outside food or drinks? No, there are no coolers or outside food or drinks allowed in the ballpark.
- Where can I find directions to and from the field from my hotel? Our Fields, Maps and Directions page has direction to Lincoln park from all the T.I.G. hotels as well as the Tucson and Phoenix Airports.
- Are pets allowed? No, Pets are not allowed in the complex (Service Animals Only)
- What are some fun attractions we can see while we are in Tucson? Our Tucson Attractions page has a list of great attractions that include anything from a Spring Training Baseball game to a fun round of golf.
- Do you have merchandise? Yes, we have merchandise onsite.
- Do you take credit cards? Yes! We accept credit cards at both our gates and concession stands.
- Do I really need to wear sunscreen, I am trying to get a tan? YES, YES and YES! The sun us much more harsh in Arizona and even on overcast days you can burn! Please be sure to wear sunscreen everyday and you will still get a tan even when you wear it.
- What kind of weather should we expect? In March, the average temperature in Tucson is in the 70’s to lower 80’s, and cooler at night.
- What does your concession stand sell?
- Pepsi Fountain Drinks, Water, Gatorade.
- Hamburgers, Hotdog’s and Brats
- Chicken, Greek, Chef, and House Salads.
- Turkey and Chciken Wraps
- Assorted Candy
- and much much more!